[b-hebrew] Vision of Gabriel

Bryan Cox b_coxus at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 10:58:02 EDT 2008

Karl,

I goofed the link to Israel Knohl's article in pdf.  Here is the link again:

http://www.hartman.org.il/SHInews_View_Eng.asp?Article_Id=124

Look at the bottom of the abstract and you see "Read the full article by Israel Knohl here."
Just click on the "here" and it will open the pdf for you.

His argument for resurrection is based on his reconstruction of the word following "By three days ..." in line 80.
He says:  "In my opinion, the word that the editors read only partially is completely legible and can clearly be read as hy)x!" (cf. pp. 150-151).
I note that he says 'clearly'.  What do others think from the drawing and images?

Bryan Cox