[b-hebrew] That piece of halibut was good enough for YHWH

Jane Peters janepeters13041939 at yahoo.co.nz
Mon Jan 28 21:11:19 EST 2008

Dear Yitzhak,

  Yes - I did set up this as a joke. But, I realise what you say is true. I should have asked permission from this list first. As a result, I have removed the site. It was primarily for humorous effect, and certainly wasn't expecting to sell more than the miscellaneous one or two. The whole thing just resulted from a silly conversation with my friends, in which it was suggested.

  Sorry if I have offended you or any others, that was not my intention.

  Jane

Yitzhak Sapir <yitzhaksapir at gmail.com> wrote:
  List members may want to know that Ms Jane Peters has plagiarized the
work of members on