[b-hebrew] Septuagint vs. Masoretes/75 vs. 70: How Many HebrewsDid Jacob Lead into Egypt?

Ken Penner ken.penner at acadiau.ca
Mon Jan 21 10:19:31 EST 2008

Perhaps you are looking for Brill's Biblia Qumranica?
http://www.brill.nl/default.aspx?partid=18&pid=23729
It can be previewed at http://widgets.eb20.com/jr/shell.asp?IID=280493&siteid=0&uuid=9865158
It is not cheap.
A relatively affordable electronic edition is available at http://www.accordancebible.com/modules/details.php?ID=543

Ken M. Penner, Ph.D. (McMaster)
Acadia/Hebrew
Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic vocabulary memorization software:
http://purl.org/net/kmpenner/flash