[b-hebrew] Review of Reader's Hebrew Bible

James Spinti JSpinti at Eisenbrauns.com
Sun Jan 20 10:33:44 EST 2008

Nathan,

It is the same material as the Greek Reader's Bible--Italian Duo-Tone, which is basically a fake leather.

James
________________________________
James Spinti
Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
Eisenbrauns, Good books for over 30 years
jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com
Web: http://www.eisenbrauns.com <https://hplh301/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.eisenbrauns.com>
Phone: 574-269-2011 ext 226
Fax: 574-269-6788

________________________________

From: Nathan Smith [mailto:ndansmith at gmail.com]
Sent: Fri 1/18/2008 6:30 PM
To: James Spinti
Cc: b-hebrew at lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Review of Reader's Hebrew Bible

On Fri, Jan 18, 2008 at 06:13:03PM -0500, James Spinti wrote:
> I interrupt this onomasticon discussion to point you to a review that I
> posted on my blog of Zondervan's forthcoming Reader's Hebrew Bible:
> http://anebooks.blogspot.com/2008/01/readers-hebrew-bible-review.html
>
> http://tinyurl.com/265hnu
>
> Enjoy,
> James

Thanks for the review.  One thing I appreciated about Zondervan's
Reader's Greek is that it more resembled a typical English bible.  As a
student I wanted to read from the original languages in church services, but I
found that the obnoxiously-colored UBS and NA27 drew too much attention.
Does the Reader's Hebrew 'blend in' with other Bibles in the same way?

--
Nathan Smith
ndansmith at gmail.com