[b-hebrew] Septuagint vs. Masoretes/75 vs. 70: How Many Hebrews Did Jacob Lead into Egypt?

Jan Hagen jan.hagen at gmx.de
Fri Jan 18 21:02:00 EST 2008

Does anyone know of source for bilblical texts from Qumran?
So far I could only find transliterations of non biblical Qumran
texts (I've got "The Dead Sea Scrolls" from Martínez and Tigchelaar).
They mention in their foreword that Eugine Ulrich was going to
publish "The Qumran Bible" with transcibed and translated texts, but
I couldn't find it yet. I'm looking for something cheaper than DJD.

Jan Hagen