[b-hebrew] Review of Reader's Hebrew Bible

Nathan Smith ndansmith at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 18:30:57 EST 2008

On Fri, Jan 18, 2008 at 06:13:03PM -0500, James Spinti wrote:
> I interrupt this onomasticon discussion to point you to a review that I
> posted on my blog of Zondervan's forthcoming Reader's Hebrew Bible:
> http://anebooks.blogspot.com/2008/01/readers-hebrew-bible-review.html
>
> http://tinyurl.com/265hnu
>
> Enjoy,
> James

Thanks for the review.  One thing I appreciated about Zondervan's
Reader's Greek is that it more resembled a typical English bible.  As a
student I wanted to read from the original languages in church services, but I
found that the obnoxiously-colored UBS and NA27 drew too much attention.
Does the Reader's Hebrew 'blend in' with other Bibles in the same way?

--
Nathan Smith
ndansmith at gmail.com