[b-hebrew] Modern v. Biblical Hebrew

pporta at oham.net pporta at oham.net
Wed Jan 16 12:52:20 EST 2008

> I'm looking for a summary of the main differences
> between Modern and Biblical Hebrew.  Could someone
> either refer me to a link if such a thing already
> exists or reply here with a few bullet point items
> outlining the basic differences?

_______________

There is the link www.oham.net where, perhaps not in the manner you wish or
need, one can compare many features of both types of Hebrew, mainly the
differences in the spelling.
Indeed, the patterns show in their right side the niqud (vowellized) and in
their left one the not niqud (unvocalized).

Is is a site still under construction but I think it can be extremely useful
for your purposes, even if you ought to complete with other  sources the
information it supplies.

Pere Porta
Barcelona (Catalonia, Spain)