[b-hebrew] Wellhausen

Brian Roberts formoria at carolina.rr.com
Fri Jan 4 17:01:11 EST 2008

Chris;

Being able to find "out-of-character" segments in Isaiah begins with the
presumption that we know enough from the text itself to determine what is
"in character" for an Isaiah.

That's a big assumption based on one text. One could be forgiven for
wondering if it's being asked to bear more than it can.

Best,

R. Brian Roberts

Amateur Researcher in Biblical Archaeology