[b-hebrew] Leningrad Codex and "Special Letters"

Brak Brak at neo.rr.com
Wed Dec 31 23:31:23 EST 2008

I'm looking for the LC, the link you gave doesn't indicate which ones
were n the LC (or if it does I didn't catch it due to the page being in
dutch.

If you find anything for the LC, please let me know.

B"H
John Steven

"He who makes a mistake is still our friend; he who adds to or shortens
a melody is still our friend; but he who violates a rhythm unawares can
no longer be our friend."
-Ishaq Ibn Ibrahim 767-850 CE.

"If you don't behave as you believe, you will end by believing as you
behave."
-Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"The difference between the intelligent man and the simpleton is not the
correctness of their decisions, but rather the cunning sinner can more
skillfully defend and justify his iniquity."
- Rabbi Tovia Singer