[b-hebrew] Mem in the Middle of the Word

Brak Brak at neo.rr.com
Wed Dec 24 14:37:43 EST 2008

I need help with two words found in two places.

1chr 15:13 - word 2: <L:/MA/B.F/RI)$OWNFH>
2ch 30:3 - word 11: <L:/MA/D.AY

Is the root of the <MA> either <MIN> or <MFH>  as different sources say
one or the other?

--

B"H
John Steven

"He who makes a mistake is still our friend; he who adds to or shortens
a melody is still our friend; but he who violates a rhythm unawares can
no longer be our friend."
-Ishaq Ibn Ibrahim 767-850 CE.

"If you don't behave as you believe, you will end by believing as you
behave."
-Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"The difference between the intelligent man and the simpleton is not the
correctness of their decisions, but rather the cunning sinner can more
skillfully defend and justify his iniquity."
- Rabbi Tovia Singer