[b-hebrew] Daniel 9:24-27

George Athas George.Athas at moore.edu.au
Sun Dec 21 18:11:19 EST 2008

Hi Karl!

I won't elaborate in too much detail here, as you'll be able to read the article online in the very near future. The major assumption which I attack in the article is that the three periods which make up the 70 weeks are necessarily sequential such that they necessarily yield 490 years. While it's a good and logical assumption, I argue that the text does not actually necessitate it, and that the syntax might suggest another way of configuring the 70 weeks.

I'll leave you with that cliff-hanger.   :)

Regards,
GEORGE ATHAS
www.moore.edu.au