[b-hebrew] Meteg and Shva Na/Nah
davidhamuel at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 16 11:46:46 EST 2008
> An interesting issue regarding the darga/merkha exchange before tabir...
Good Morning... :^) :D
1. The Masora: vav zugin min bet bet mithalfin ba'inyan.
Prof. Dotan + Wickes about vav zugin [6 pairs].
2. Radak, David Kimchi — Et Sofer.
3. Heidenheim & also his siddurim.
4. Prof. Yalon & Gumpertz wrote a lot about that.
5. Letteris bible — Gen 34:11 with darga; Sinai bible — with darga; and see Ginsburg.
More information about the b-hebrew