[b-hebrew] Fringe linguistics

kenneth greifer greifer at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 13 21:45:11 EST 2008

This is another article about fringe linguistics by Dr. Mark Newbrook that I think might be interesting to people on B-Hebrew. I think this article discusses things that relate to Jim Stinehart's ideas and also the ideas of a few other people on B-Hebrew.

 He is a skeptical linguist who reads books that use fringe linguistics to prove unusual ideas. You can read some of his book reviews on Amazon.com.

http://home.vicnet.net.au/~atheist/OLD.htm

Kenneth Greifer