[b-hebrew] Cast Jim off the Island

Bruce Prince bruceprince at bigpond.com
Fri Dec 12 14:40:00 EST 2008

Dear People

This type of backing and forthing reaches its limit all too soon, and we
have a tendency to forget that the world needs the Jim Stineharts just as
much as the Karl Randolphs. If somebody doesn't like one or the other,
simply press the Delete key; it is sooo easy. It is pointless in getting
upset and expending unnecessary energy on whinging and whining.

Please brothers and sisters - some grace and patience.

It costs nothing.

Bruce Prince
Australia