[b-hebrew] Recommend Dictionary and a Question

Mary Thompson maryethomp2005 at mac.com
Tue Dec 9 15:36:02 EST 2008

I have now downloaded MacSword and conquered the learning curve to
figure out how to install the modules and use it.  ;-)  So far, I'm
very impressed with it and know it will come in very useful.  Thank
you for recommending it.

As for an analytical lexicon, have I seen references on the list-
serve for BDB?  Is that this book: Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew and
English Lexicon?  Would you (or anyone else) recommend this one?

Thanks,
Mary.

Mary Thompson
maryethomp2005 at mac.com