[b-hebrew] The Meaning of "Shinab" and "Shemeber" at Genesis 14: 2

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 14:00:26 EST 2008

Jim:
I just reread an article by David Down, professional archeologist,
describing research done in Egypt. In the article, he describes findings
that connect the Exodus with the 12th and 13th dynasties of Egypt. Seeing as
Abraham lived centuries earlier, that makes it impossible for your theories
to be anything other than the wildest flights of fancy, with absolutely no
relation to reality.

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 6:59 AM, <JimStinehart at aol.com> wrote:

> The Meaning of "Shinab" and "Shemeber" at Genesis 14: 2
>
> Again you connect the names to a Hebrew language which you claim did not
exist at that time. How silly can you get? The names could have been
Indo-European, not Semitic, making your whole analysis whistling in the
wind.

The rest of your analysis is so silly as not to deserve a detailed answer.

> Jim Stinehart
> Evanston, Illinois
>
> What are your qualifications? What are you hiding?

Karl W. Randolph.