[b-hebrew] FW: Fw: Linguistic, historical, cultural origins of yahweh

Guy Zed atdgz at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 12:35:33 EST 2008

Uri,

Does any of the sources known to you argue or show that the 3 or 4 letters, or original letters are of semitic language, source or meaning, or do they 'simply' indicate various mentions of the name/word in various sources and/or cite actual names of places etc., but make no actual ligistic reference?

Gad Zack  QC Canada