[b-hebrew] how many time reish has a dagesh?

Yodan yodan at yodanco.com
Fri Aug 15 16:20:26 EDT 2008

Thanks, David. I'm looking for the total number of Reish with dots inside,
i.e. dagesh or any kind. A dehik is a type of dagesh. Technically, it's a
type of dagesh hazak, even though the reason for this dagesh and its
functionality are unlike that of dagesh hazak. So, I'd including this in the
count.

Rivka

YODAN Publishing

P.O. Box 60655