[b-hebrew] Biblical Hebrew Verb Statistics

Rolf Furuli furuli at online.no
Tue Oct 30 11:57:03 EDT 2007

Dear Edward,

In my doctoral dissertation from 2005, 57.414
finite and infinite verbs from the Tanakh have
been analyzed; these are practically all the
verbs extant in the text. Interestingly, any
finite and infinite form can be used with past,
present, and future reference, and each form can
also have a modal force. There are, however,
particular patterns.

Best regards,

Rolf Furuli
Univeresity of Oslo