[b-hebrew] Two X letters

Isaac Fried if at math.bu.edu
Mon Oct 29 16:52:39 EDT 2007

Yitzhak,

Being fluent in both Hebrew and Yiddish I know that Zuckerman's claim
is inherently wrong. Also your claim that Hebrew owes "a lot of debt
to Yiddish" is not, in my knowledge, even remotely substantiated. And
what is "a lot", does this constitute a measure for something?

Isaac Fried, Boston University