[b-hebrew] 6-Month "Year"

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Thu Oct 25 22:03:24 EDT 2007

Why should anyone be convinced about 6 months per year theory, when
the Torah itself, in the very detailed description of the chronology
of the beginning, middle, and end of the Flood, tells us that a month
was a month, and a year was a year, then, as now?  What is the point
of this entire thread?  I sincerely don't understand.  Is there a
justification that I am missing, to ignore some of the TEXT of the
Torah, in order to disprove, maybe discredit what it says, in order
to prove a personal theory?  Could someone please explain to me.

Shoshanna

Finally, your argument about *na`ar* still does not convince me about
the 6-month year theory.