George Athas george.athas at moore.edu.au
Thu Oct 25 02:08:42 EDT 2007

Can I also add to this favour: If you receive the Digest form of
B-Hebrew, please change the subject line to reflect what you're really
discussing.

(For the sake of effect, I've chosen not to do so for this post only.)

Best Regards,

GEORGE ATHAS
Fellow Chairman, B-Hebrew
Moore Theological College (Sydney)