[b-hebrew] Assumptions about ANE ages that just don't work

biblical hebrew jcr.bhebrew at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 05:55:38 EDT 2007

I think you could easily make a few million on an Indiana Jones film or with
a best selling Da Vinci Code style novel with this theory but you will find
it a little more difficult to persuade the academics of the validity of such
a theory on this list

However, what is of particular note, is your ability to completely self
contradict yourself. In one thread you arguing for Sarah's old age in order
to advance a conspiract theory. And in another you are proving that she
wasn't that old in order to advance another conspiracy theory. Are you going
to choose which conspiracy theory you prefer and make a solid stand on that
one?

http://www.lamie.org/hebrew       Thesis 1 - Aleppo codex machine
translation
http://www.lamie.org/lad-sim.doc  Thesis 2 - language acquisition simulation