[b-hebrew] FW: Lev 1:9 - Burnt Offering

Bruce Prince bruceprince at bigpond.com
Fri Oct 19 06:11:52 EDT 2007

Thank you, Yigal, Kevin, and others. I didn't mean to bring religion into
the forum; I just wasn't thinking of the implications of what I was saying.
Please accept my apologies.

Thank you also for your helpful explanation; it is very clear and I
appreciate the help very much.

Cheers

Bruce prince
Australia