[b-hebrew] Genesis 20: 1 [FROM MODERATORS]

George Athas george.athas at moore.edu.au
Thu Oct 18 21:04:16 EDT 2007

I feel that this thread on Gen 20.1 is beginning to wear thin. It does
not seem to be progressing beyond the same basic issues, and it seems
unlikely resolution will be reached. I think all participants should
get their final words in before Sunday (21 Oct), and then call
full-time on the thread. Discussion beyond Sunday should be done
privately, offlist.

Thanks to those who have participated, though.

Best Regards,

GEORGE ATHAS
Fellow Chairman, B-Hebrew
Moore Theological College (Sydney)