[b-hebrew] Ps 40:6

B. M. Rocine brocine at twcny.rr.com
Tue Oct 16 20:49:15 EDT 2007

Hi John,

The string you are looking for `RK + 'L only generates four hits in
BibleWorks, the two you have mentioned (Psa 40:6; Job 32:14) and two
others, Jdg 20:30 and 1Ch  19:17.  The string `RK + X + 'L (where X is a
wildcard word) generates no hits.

Personally, I think your idea, that no one can mount an (successful)
opposition to the testimonies of YHWH's wondrous works, is a viable
interpretation, even though it is not recognized in English translations.

Shalom,
Bryan

--
B.M. Rocine