[b-hebrew] Zipf and B-Hebrew

Yigal Levin leviny1 at mail.biu.ac.il
Sat Oct 13 21:01:51 EDT 2007

Dear All,

It has been pointed out that the author of the "unsigned" post that I
reacted to did indeed sign his post, although his signature was "hidden"
(not purposely, i'm sure!) behind a lond series of dashes. I apologize for
my hasty reaction, but do request that you all try to make your signitures a
little more visible.

Yigal Levin