[b-hebrew] Keleyha (Ex 39:37)

pporta at oham.net pporta at oham.net
Wed Oct 3 01:38:01 EDT 2007

Bryan,

thank you for explaining your thought!

I'm interested in this issue because I'm building up the Hebrew Schemary,
namely the systematization and codification of -ideally-  all the patterns
of the Hebrew. I have gathered nearly 8,000 till now.

So, depending on the yod being radical or not, this word K"LEYHF must be
placed here or there within the Schemary.

Though it is under construction, if you wish to take a look -------
www.oham.net.
By the way, could we say in English "Patternary" instead of "Schemary"?  In
any case, would be the latter better than the first?

Pere Porta
Barcelona (Spain)