[b-hebrew] Genesis 31: 47 - Suffix -UT

Isaac Fried if at math.bu.edu
Thu Nov 29 02:31:52 EST 2007

David,

I do not think that [hu'] (3ms anaphoric pronoun) and [hi'] (3fs
anaphoric pronoun) form a minimal pair. In fact I have not seen yet a
convincing argument as even to the mere existence of such a minimum.
In any event, you may be right in thinking that we should part now
and let matters cool off for some time.

Isaac Fried, Boston University