[b-hebrew] Proverbs 16:27

kenneth greifer greifer at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 26 15:07:13 EST 2007

Proverbs 16:27 says something like "an evil man digs up (plots?) evil, and it burns like a fire on his lips." (I am not sure about that translation.)

If you divide the letters differently it could say "a man of evil is the furnace (kaf vav resh spelled kaf resh) of evil (hay resh ayin hay), and upon his lips it (evil?) burns like a fire." It is a wild guess, but as a coincidence, I think it is interesting.

Kenneth Greifer