[b-hebrew] Genesis 31: 47: What Foreign Language Is That?

Bill Rea bsr15 at cantsl.it.canterbury.ac.nz
Wed Nov 21 15:26:53 EST 2007

Jim wrote:-

>I initially thought the controversy would begin with my Hurrian analysis.
>But instead, we've had all this controversy before I even get to my
>controversial Hurrian analysis of Genesis 31: 47.

You have emphasised your views are ``controversial''. So, my question --
where have you presented these views and who are your supporters? On this
list your views cannot be considered controversial as you appear to be
alone. You have no vigourous defenders here. Everyone else has, quite
helpfully in my opinion, pointed out where either (a) you are wrong or (b)
you are speculating in the absence of evidence.

Bill Rea, ICT Services, University of Canterbury \_
E-Mail bill.rea at canterbury.ac.nz                </   New
Phone 64-3-364-2331, Fax  64-3-364-2332        /)  Zealand
Unix Systems Administrator                    (/'