B. M. Rocine
brocine at twcny.rr.com
Wed Nov 21 07:42:31 EST 2007
I am answering my own question here. I found the following at the
Westminster Theological Seminary website (http://wts.edu/hebrew/):
The Westminster Hebrew Morhphology has been incorporated into many Bible
software products. Among them are:
* Accordance <http://www.accordancebible.com> by Oak Tree Software
* BART <http://www.sil.org/translation/bart.htm> by SIL/Wycliffe (Win)
* BibleWindows <http://www.silvermnt.com/> by Silver Mountain
* BibleWorks <http://www.bibleworks.com/> by Hermeneutika (Win)
* Gramcord <http://www.gramcord.org/> by the Gramcord Institute (Win)
* Logos <http://www.logos.com/> by Logos Research Systems (Win)
* WordSearch <http://www.wordsearchbible.com/> by iExalt Electronic
The BART link is dead.
Hope this helps.
B. M. Rocine wrote:
> What Bible study computer programs contain the Westminster Hebrew Old
> Testament Morphology as a searchable data base?
Living Word Church
6101 Court St. Rd.
Syracuse, NY 13206
W: (315) 437-6744
More information about the b-hebrew