[b-hebrew] Dan (was: Where Was Jacob's Ladder)& Scientific Methodology

George Athas george.athas at moore.edu.au
Sun Nov 11 05:20:40 EST 2007

> !!! Moderators: forgive me, please, this parenthesis on the
> methodology of science: it turns out too often that it is me
> who is rebuked after a modest and isolated intervention in a
> long discussion "not related directly" to b-hebrew.

Edward, if your posts are within the scope of the forum, you shouldn't
need to make such apologies. I think you could have made your point
more succinctly and without the analogy and quotation. Please
remember, Edward, that this is b-hebrew.

Best Regards,

GEORGE ATHAS
Fellow Chairman, B-Hebrew
Moore Theological College (Sydney)