[b-hebrew] Where Was Jacob's Ladder?

George Athas george.athas at moore.edu.au
Thu Nov 8 19:50:08 EST 2007

Jim wrote:

> As I see it, the issue I am raising is strictly a

> question of Biblical Hebrew grammar and word usage.

I disagree, Jim. It's not really about the grammar. I'll let you
pursue this for a couple of days if anyone wants to take it up with
you, but the issue is not really related to the grammar, but the story
line.

Also, can I suggest you make your posts shorter. They are all very,
very long, and I imagine clogging up people's inboxes. Could you
please be briefer? Thanks.

Best Regards,

GEORGE ATHAS
Fellow Chairman, B-Hebrew