[b-hebrew] Was Abraham Born in Mesopotamia?

jason silber uzisilber at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 10:47:56 EST 2007

Jim,
1) I have to read and reread the narrative and your writing, especially your
contention concerning the beer sheva in southern lebanon near Tzor (im at
work now, so...
2) im sending my reply to earlier quesitons under separate cover, some of
the points which you reply to here.

let me say, that this group is very interesting and wonderful, and its great
to find a bunch of people who live and breath the mikra, both devout and
secular.

uzi