[b-hebrew] Language, migration and Jewish identity

jason silber uzisilber at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 16:51:59 EDT 2007

b: well, there it is.  genetic confirmation for at least half the passage.
lately when i fail to sleep late at night I find myself reading melakhim bet
in the original, especially the crucial portions on the hizkiyahu and
yehoshiyahu periods.  fascinating and often overlooked how tight the
relationships between the prophets and royal court were through ties of
marriage. u