[b-hebrew] Exod. 19:1 (update subject line)

Jason Hare jaihare at gmail.com
Mon May 28 13:28:47 EDT 2007

Gary,

Yes, exactly. However, the Israelites left on the fifteenth of the
month of Nisan during the night. This means that they arrived at the
Sinai wilderness three months later on the fifteenth of the month. (At
least, this is how I read it.)

It is stating just what you said: that it took the Israelites exactly
3 months to travel from Egypt to the Sinai wilderness. I don't see
anything subordinated or subordinating in this concept, however.

Yours,
Jason Hare
Joplin, MO > Ra'anana (Israel)