[b-hebrew] Learning Ugaritic

Martin Egerup martin.egerup at post.cybercity.dk
Tue May 22 17:17:27 EDT 2007

Hi,

My OT Professor, who teaches a course on Ugaritic, every few years. He
says that people that know biblical hebrew should be able to learn
Ugaritic in approximately 14 days, if the effort is there.
I haven't had the time to do the course, so I don't know what books he uses.
All the best with learning a dead language, One can almost start a
collection ;-)

Martin Egerup.
Stud.Theol. @ University of Copenhagen.