[b-hebrew] psalm 51 and King David's sin

kenneth greifer greifer at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 23:20:45 EDT 2007

People keep saying that King David committed adultery, but I don't think he
did. I think his sin was having Uriah the Hittite killed for his "wife", but
she was not supposed to marry a Hittite in the first place, according to
Deuteronomy 7:3. Some other quotes say that the Israelites were supposed to
kill all of the Hittites.

I think King David's sin was that he had Uriah killed for his "wife", and
not for being a Hittite.

Kenneth Greifer