[b-hebrew] Question about Pi'el Imperfect of RBD

Brak Brak at neo.rr.com
Wed May 16 19:06:16 EDT 2007

Never mind!
The book explained it in another section.
When a imperfect is being used as a cohortitive a FH is added to the end
of the word.

I had another question though
I noticed that the one example they gave when N.F) is added to an
imperfect ZKR the holem is changed to a qamas. But they didn't explain
why it was done.
So without the NF) its YIZ:KOR with the NF) its YIZ:KFR

So should I assume that whenever the NF) is added after a word and that
word has a holem that it is changed to a qamas?

B"H
John Steven

"If you don't behave as you believe, you will end by believing as you
behave."
-Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen.