[b-hebrew] Taw added to Verbs

Isaac Fried if at math.bu.edu
Fri May 11 03:32:22 EDT 2007

John,

You are on the right track. All you need is just organize and
systematize your thoughts. I said it before and I will say it again.

1. The Indo-European languages have thoroughly destroyed the
structure of their mother tongue. They have bungled their root system
and forgot all about their original internal system of personal
pronouns.

2. For some reason Hebrew is left in nearly pristine form. It is
nearly as ADAM and EVE invented it in their boundless cleverness
still fresh from the tree of knowledge.

3. Every word in the Hebrew language is composed of a root and
personal pronouns, that's all. Every Hebrew vowel excepting 'A' is a
personal pronoun. In nouns the personal pronouns refer to the object,
while in verbs (acts) the personal pronouns refer to the actors.

3. The (compound) separate personal pronouns ANI, ANOKYI, ATAH, AT,
HU, HI, ANU, ATEM. HEM, HEN, can not be inserted between the radical
letters lest they confuse the root.

4. The word TIRCAX is actually two words that have come close
together. They are TI-RCAX, where TI is a variant of AT or ATAH
standing for the actor-addressee. Since TI is gender indifferent
Hebrew adds (H)YI for the female at the and, TI-RCX-YI. So LO TI-RCAX
reads exactly as you say it does: "no you kill". For the girls it is:
"no you kill she". For the many Hebrew adds (H)U, TI-RCX-U, and so
on. When many speak for themselves they say NI-RCAX, where NI is a
variant of ANI and ANU. The single speaker contacted ANI to the mere
E, E-RCAX, "I kill".

Isaac Fried, Boston University