[b-hebrew] Befuddled by NGD

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 10:22:51 EDT 2007

John:

"Opposite" or "against"? Could you be more specific?

Does this context not picture two people working together, while
facing each other? Hence "in front of" each other?

Karl W. Randolph.

On 7/26/07, Brak <Brak at neo.rr.com> wrote:

>  So from what I get from all this is that the word NGD is like the word $M
>  Just as $M has two distict meanings dependent on how it is used ("there"
> and "name") so does NGD

Even these words can have a connection, as one 'places' a person by
his name, both being from the same root as #YM to place.