[b-hebrew] Faith and fact

Daniel Purisch daniel.purisch at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 17:01:56 EDT 2007

Dear Yigal,

I'd prefer the formulation that faith interprets the facts. This
group, of course, is for the facts, while it is the individual's
responsibility and obligation to discern their meaning. That doesn't
necessary mean inventing reality to fill the gaps; it means
synthesizing and developing a consistent world view. Let's not
continue on this subject however, lest we venture outside our agreed
purview.

Kol tuv,
Daniel Purisch