[b-hebrew] Isaiah 7

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 13:46:09 EDT 2007

Yigal:

I think this question is legit for this forum, namely what is the
linguistic understanding of "sign"?

Like James, I recognize that "sign" does not necessarily point to a
supernatural event. In fact, the only thing supernatural about many
signal events is that they were told about before they happened.

But if you want to use this to push some sort of theology, yeah, then
I'd have trouble with this discussion.

Karl W. Randolph.