[b-hebrew] virginity

Isaac Fried if at math.bu.edu
Thu Jul 19 00:20:15 EDT 2007

Yigal,

I know that some Arabs pushed some Ayin so deep into their throat
that they choked on it and had to spit it back out as a fuzzy G or an
R. (ALMAH could equally well be GALMA, CALMA, $ALMA, TALMAH. SALMAH
is already taken for a full dress, and KALMAH does not connote well,
as does BALMAH.

Isaac Fried, Boston University