[b-hebrew] virginity

Isaac Fried if at math.bu.edu
Wed Jul 18 21:23:11 EDT 2007

Dave,

NA(ARAH is for the young girl being agile, nimble, brisk, sprightly
and vigorous, as indicated by the presence of the letter R in the
name. (ALMAH and BTULAH is for her elevation [the letter L], mass
[the letter M], and thickness of body [the letter B]. I notice that
YELED, 'boy', has an L too.

Isaac Fried, Boston University