[b-hebrew] Definite Article 7:14

Isaac Fried if at math.bu.edu
Sun Jul 15 22:29:46 EDT 2007

Harold,

OK, but what if the man is telling the truth; he indeed did not find
evidence of her virginity. And the wife admits herself that she was
not a virgin upon marriage, claiming to have lost her hallmark while
riding her donkey, boys style, over some rough terrain. What then?
"Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's
house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she
die"?

Isaac Fried, Boston University