[b-hebrew] Definite Article 7:14

Harold Holmyard hholmyard3 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 15 21:57:13 EDT 2007

Dear Isaac,

> You appear to me to evade the point: A man comes to his wife on the
> wedding night and finds her to be certainly lacking virginity. The
> wife swears to the effect that she has never been with another man
> before. Then what?

HH: That not the situation the law outlines. Would you please read what
the law says:

Deut. 22:13  Suppose a man marries a woman, but after going in to her,
he dislikes her
Deut. 22:14 and makes up charges against her, slandering her by saying,
"I married this woman; but when I lay with her, I did not find evidence
of her virginity."

HH: That's what it's talking about.

Yours,
Harold Holmyard