[b-hebrew] definite article Isaiah 7:14

JoeWallack at aol.com JoeWallack at aol.com
Sat Jul 14 17:40:25 EDT 2007

In a message dated 7/10/2007 12:58:07 PM Central Daylight Time,
greifer at hotmail.com writes:

No  matter what you say, people can still say that this was a double prophecy

that was fulfilled in Isaiah's time and again later, so the whole argument
you are making does not make any difference anyway. I guess the belief in
double prophecies is a religious belief and not a biblical Hebrew subject.
(I don't think any quotes in the Tanakh mention any prophecies being
fulfillled twice.)

I think you should let this go, and try some  other angle on Isaiah 7:14.

Sincerely,

Kenneth  Greifer

JW:
I think you should read what you wrote.