[b-hebrew] virgin vs. young woman

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 21:17:41 EDT 2007

Tory:

Your response is exactly why I responded as I did to Jim Cunningham.
This can very easily devolve to a useless argument as we each push our
own ideologies, for the reason I accept one meaning is according to my
ideology, and the reason for yours below is according to your
ideology. The best answer of many would best be, "I disagree with you,
let's go on to the next subject."

Karl W. Randolph.